Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year?

Happy New Year? Jan. 1st, 2009
Today my mother-in-law died, at 10:30am...she waited for the first day of 2009! What a sad day for us today to loose the best mother-in-law anyone could ever wish or dream for! Elizabeth you will be much thought of daily and missed terribly! I love you!


She was an amazing woman! Loved the Arts, she was an accomplished Artist and Musician...she inspired and taught so many over the years. She had a strong faith in God...she made me feel loved and the sense of humor she had was FUNNY...boy could we ham it up and laugh so much together, she sure could get me laughing and crying at the same time on many occassions! She always appreciated my humor and 'got it'...I will so miss being able to call her up and talk and laugh with her! Mom...I'm going to miss you so much! Thank you for being the best mother-in-law I could have ever dreamed for!

No comments: